Due to an internal promotion, TicketSource is looking for a new recruit with outstanding customer service skills to join our Client Support Department – could this be you? The Client Support Team Members provide guidance and advice to our Event Organisers and Customers in their use of the TicketSource platform – an online ticketing system. With full training provided, you will become an expert in all things TicketSource to be able to guide and support our Clients, so they are singing with joy and giving us 5 Star Reviews!
A passion for theatre, arts or events is a bonus but the key skills we are looking for are strong communication skills (both written and spoken), the ability to listen and clearly understand an issue, to quickly become an expert in the TicketSource platform and be committed, willing and able to deliver a world-class customer experience.
This is a full-time position with some evening work (until 7:00pm) and occasional Saturdays and Sunday cover. Our offices are based in Penarth.
- To develop an in-depth knowledge of the TicketSource system and our services to be able to provide fast and accurate support to all of our service users.
- To provide a friendly and professional service to our customers at all times.
- To answer inbound support phone-calls from event organisers and customers. To understand their enquiry and provide support and advice on how to resolve their query.
- To respond to support emails.
- To respond to live chat support enquiries.
- To promote TicketSource and its features to potential new clients.
- To provide back-up support to the telephone box office service and sell tickets for events by phone and respond to customer ticketing enquiries.
At TicketSource, we are proud to be recognised for providing outstanding support to our Clients with a focus on enabling an effortless experience. Therefore, you are the type of person who wants to help our Clients with outstanding customer service and go the extra mile when providing guidance and advice. Whilst a passion for theatre, arts or events is a bonus, the key skills and experience that we are looking for are:
- Experience of working in a support role/help desk environment OR previous experience of working with a computerised/online box office or ticketing system.
- Demonstrated ability to provide exemplary customer service.
- Have excellent computer skills and be comfortable working with and learning new software programmes quickly.
- Have excellent English communication skills (written & verbal) with the ability to express technical concepts clearly and concisely.
- Ability to quickly analyse a problem and find a solution.
- To work as part of a team.
- Educated to A-Level standard (minimum requirement).
- An interest in the arts/entertainment industry
- Experience of working on events / in a theatre or venue (preferable but not essential)
- Applications from Welsh language candidates will be strongly considered (preferable but not essential)
For an application pack or more information regarding the recruitment process please contact our Operations Manager:
0333 666 4466
Address: TicketSource, Off Edge, Station Approach, Penarth, CF64 3EE
Application Closing Date
Monday 29tht April, 5:00pm
Launched in 2004 and based in Penarth, South Wales, TicketSource is a free, online ticketing and box office platform that is used by thousands of event organisers across the UK, Europe and America. Our dedicated team are passionate about helping event organisers run their events smoothly and successfully. Our aim is to provide a professional, friendly online ticketing experience to event organisers and their customers.