Yes! You may want to ask the customer any number of questions during the booking process, for example:
- 'Please state the age & gender of the children attending Santa's Grotto?'
- 'Please state the name of the performer you are supporting'
- 'Please advise if you require a wheelchair accessible seat'
To add questions;
- Hover over the 'Events' tab at the top of the page and select the 'Modify Event' option
- Select the event from the drop down menu provided and click the 'Modify' button
- Under the Event column within the table, click the 'Modify' button underneath the event title
- Select the 'Questionnaire Settings' tab near the top of the page
- Click the 'Add new question' button on screen
- Enter your question within the box provided
- Select the appropriate response - i.e Open-Ended, Yes/No, Multiple Choice
- If Multiple Choice, select the '+' to add a response. To add more select the '+' as required
- If you want mandatory answers to your questions tick the 'Required' box next to the appropriate question
- Click the 'Save Changes' button at the bottom of the page
Responses to the questions can be found by;
- Hovering over the 'Reports' tab at the top of the page and selecting the 'Questionnaire Report' option
- Select the event you require the data for
- Click the 'Produce Report' button
- You can export the generated report as either a CSV file or as a PDF