Absolutely! You can add images or logos and these will appear on your event listings page. To do this:
- Hover over the "Events" tab at the top of the page and select the "Modify Event" option
- Select the event from the drop down menu provided and click the "Modify Event" button
- Click "Modify" in the "Event" column
- Go to "Banner Settings"
- You can upload a "Poster Image" and this image will appear on your event information page. (Your event information page is accessed by customers when they click on the event name from your public sales pages or within the What's On listings)
- You can also add a "Thumbnail Image" which will appear as a small image next to each event on your public sales page and will be selected as the image to appear within the What's On listings on our search pages
- Click "Save Changes"
- Poster images will be scaled by the system to a width of 200 pixels and Thumbnail images will be scaled by the system to a width of 80 pixels
- Image files must not exceed 500kb
- Image files must be in JPEG, PNG or GIF format
- Images must not contain any offensive material
Images uploaded to TicketSource must comply with Copyright law. Please see our Terms and Conditions for further information.