Sundry items are the add-ons that you may like to offer to your customers when booking their tickets. Sundry items could cover programmes, pre-show meals, merchandise...anything you want to offer!
When a customer purchases a sundry item, they will receive a voucher from TicketSource that they will need to present at the venue on the day of the event to redeem the sundry item. You can also access reports in your account to view your sundry sales.
To add a sundry item:
- Go to 'Settings' | 'Sundry Options'
- Click on 'Add new sundry option'
- Enter a description, e.g. 'Programme'
- Enter price per item
- Next to 'Available for' click on the drop down box and it will default to 'all events'. If you only want to offer this sundry item for sale on specific events, untick 'all events' and tick next to the relevant event(s)
- If you need to restrict the number of sundry items that you have for sale (e.g. you can only take bookings for 10 pre-show meals), select 'limited quantity of __ available' and enter the quantity
- Maximum selection is the maximum number of items a customer can book in one transaction
- If the sundry item is only available to in-house bookings, untick next to 'Sundry option available to the public'
- Click 'Save Changes'
You will receive payment for your sundry items at the same time as ticket settlement.
If your event is cancelled the sundry item will also be refunded along with the tickets.
You can view your sundry sales in a report format by going to:
- 'Reports' | 'Sundry Options Report'
- Use the filters to pull a report for all events or a specific event
- Click 'Produce Report'
Sundry sales are also displayed on your sales report and event settlement statement.
Please note that the TicketSource booking fees are applicable to sundry sales booked online.