There are various ticket settings that you can choose to suit the nature of your business or customer requirements. To view or change the ticket setting options, go to "Settings" | "Tickets".
Ticket Delivery Options
There are three different ticket delivery options available to customers who book online:
- Eticket - Free (Customers can print their their e-ticket from the confirmation page at the end of the booking. An email with the e-tickets attached will also be sent to the customer's email address as soon as the booking is confirmed)
- Mobile ticket - 50p/€0.50/$0.50 (TicketSource will send the customer their ticket as an SMS or MMS text message. The mobile ticket will contain the booking reference, event name, date and time, number of tickets and seat numbers and the customer is required to show this text message and will act as their ticket)
- Standard UK Post (Tickets) - £1.75 (TicketSource will send tickets by post up to 96 hours prior to the performance). This feature is not currently available in Europe/America
- Standard UK Post (Wristbands) - £1.75 (TicketSource will send wristbands by post up to 96 hours prior to the performance). This feature is not currently available in Europe/America
The delivery charges are payable by the customer and delivery method can be selected during the booking process.
You can switch on or off the various delivery options via the Ticket Settings page.
The following e-ticket options are available:
In "General Settings"
- The options to turn on and off the delivery options
- Show barcode on ticket (required if you are using a barcode scanner or app to scan tickets on the door)
In "Eticket Settings"
- Single etickets (one e-ticket will cover all persons in the booking)
- Multiple etickets (one e-ticket will be issued per person)
- Show location map on e-ticket
- Header image on eticket (this is where you can upload your logo or image to brand your etickets)
- Footer image on eticket (as above)
To amend any of these options, simply tick or untick and select 'Save Changes'.
Thermal Ticket Printing
If you have a thermal ticket printer (Dymo or Citizen CL Thermal printer) and would like to print your in-house tickets, click the 'Enable thermal ticket printing of your in-house bookings' box and follow the guidance for TicketSource Printserver. TicketSource Printserver is our thermal ticket printing solution which enables Event Organisers to print tickets from their TicketSource account directly to their thermal ticket printer.