Event Organisers can now add their own custom in-house payment types into their account. You can also remove any of the predefined in-house payment types (CARD, CASH, CHEQ etc.) so long as you have not previously recorded a booking against that payment type.
To add a custom in-house payment type;
- Go to "Account" | "Payment Processing Settings"
- Select the "In-house Payment Settings" tab
- Select 'Add new payment method' or click to dustbin icon to remove
- The four point icon can slide each option to change the order
- A default payment method can be selected which will appear when making a booking
- Click "Save Changes"
There are 3 types of in-house payment
- Complimentary - This will reduce the ticket price to £0.00*
- Reservation - This option will keep the value but it will only appear in the Reservations report
- Paid - Will add the booking with the selected payment method to your sales report
*Please note once the value has been reduced you won't be able to modify to a different payment type with the original ticket value.