You are able to re-send a customers e-ticket through your account:
- Go to "Customers" | "Find Customer"
- Search for the customer by entering their name or booking reference number in the search box (top right)
- Select the customer from the search results
- It may be worth double checking that the email address supplied is correct before proceeding
- If the email address is correct, click on the 'Customer Bookings' tab
- Next to the relevant booking, go to 'Actions' and select 'View E-ticket' from the drop down list
- To re-send the e-ticket click the orange 'Email E-Ticket' button
- You will be given a prompt box that states 'Are you sure you want to email the e-ticket firstname.lastname@example.org?' Click 'Yes' or 'No'
- The e-tickets are then sent straight to the customer
Alternatively, if you know which event they are attending:
- Click on the dashboard icon
- Next to the relevant event go to "Actions" | "Sales Report"
- When you have found the customer, click on the booking reference to take you to the customers file
- Follow the steps as described above