Please Note - These articles are for the use of Event Organisers only
Learn how to send email announcements to your customers from within your account
The Contact Customer feature within your TicketSource account gives you the ability to email customers directly through your dashboard with details specific to the event they're attending.
This may be a postponement or change to the start time, change of venue or information of any major disruption such as road works or parking restrictions that may require extra time when travelling to the venue.
The feature uses templates which allow you to contact customers with the following event-specific information:
- Additional Information
- Change of Line Up
- Change of Venue
- Event Postponement
- Event Cancellation
To email customers:
• Go to "Customers | Contact Customers".
• Within the "Contact customers of" option, select the relevant event (or run of events) from the drop-down.
• In the "Category" section, select the reason why you’re contacting your customers.
• In the "Your message" text box, enter the relevant information that you need to inform the customer of. This will populate the ‘Email preview’ template below.
• Once you are happy with your email, select 'send email' at the bottom of the screen.
Please note, emails sent through this feature will be delivered to customers regardless of their marketing preferences. Therefore, to comply with GDPR legislation, your email should not contain any marketing material.
If you wanted to know more about notifying customers of event changes, then please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0333 666 4466 Monday to Friday 9 am – 7 pm and Saturday 9 am – 5 pm.