To search for an existing booking:
- Go to "Customer | Find an Existing Customer".
- In the search box (top right) search for customer by name or booking reference.
- Select the correct customer from the search results.
- Click the customer bookings tab to review all bookings by this customer.
- To find out their seat numbers, amount paid, ticket type, etc. next to the relevant booking, select "Actions | View e-ticket".
If you know the performance that the customer has booked for, you can also search for their booking:
- On your dashboard (icon in the top left), next to the relevant event go to "Actions | Ticket Sales Report".
- The customer names are in alphabetical order.
- When you find the customer, either click on their name to go to their contact details and full booking history, or to view their e-ticket, click on the booking reference number.