If you would like to obtain consent from your customers to share their data for marketing purposes with a named third party, you can do this on an event-by-event basis. Customers are required to opt-in to third party marketing and state which communication method they would prefer (email | post| text message).
You can add third party marketing preferences against an event, so you can do this when creating an event or by modifying an existing event (“Event | Modify Event” and select your event from the list:
- Go to the “Event” column and click “modify”.
- Go to the “Advanced” settings tab.
- Under Third party marketing consent tick next to “Obtain marketing consent from the customer to be contacted by a third party with updates about their products, services and future events”.
- Enter the name of the third party.
- Tick the relevant communication methods the third party would like to offer (Email | Post | Text Message).
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “save changes”.