You can add House Seats either when creating a seating plan or once your event is activated.
Add House Seats when creating a new seating plan:
- Follow the guidance in "How to Create a New Seating Plan"
- When you have created your seating plan and numbered the seats, click on a seat that you would like to allocate as a House Seat and in the "Selected Seat Details" info box, tick next to House Seat. This will block the seats from sale to the public
- Select "Save Changes"
You can amend your House Seats at any time for a live event:
- Go to your dashboard (by clicking on the icon in the top left)
- Next to the event, hover over the "Actions" button on the right hand side and select the "Set Ticket Availability" option
- Click on the relevant section
- Click on a seat that you want to block as a House Seat and in the "Selected Seat Details" box, tick next to "House Seat"
- Repeat as required
- To unblock a House Seat, untick the option
- Click "Save Changes"