In order for two or more TicketSource accounts to use the same printer, you will need to have at least one user who can log into each account with the same email address and password. In order to create the user account for this person on the account without access to the printer, please follow these steps:
- Hover over the Accounts tab at the top of the page and select the User Accounts option
- Click the Add New User Account button
- Enter the users details in the fields provided. You will need to enter the same email address and password that they use to log into the first account
- They will need the "Settings > Tickets" permission within the list of permissions (they will also need this permission within the TicketSource account they already have access to). You can give the user any further permissions you wish
- Click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page
The next time that this user logs into the TicketSource system, they should be able to access each account by hovering over their name in the top right hand corner of the webpage.
When they are logged into the account that does not currently have access to the printer, they are able to add the printer from their main account into this account by following these steps:
- Hover over the Settings tab at the top of the page
- Select the Tickets option
- Click the Thermal Ticket Settings tab
- Select the Add existing Printer from another TicketSource account option
- Choose the printer from the box provided and click the Save Changes button
Once the printer has been added, the Print Server Status within the Thermal Ticket Print Server software will show as being linked to both accounts. If not, you will just need to restart the software.
You should now be able to print tickets from multiple TicketSource accounts to the same printer.